Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Yeah i forgot.....right after i posted that i remembered i was mixing you up with ATC Crazy....my bad :lol:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
I was just up there at a shop of McWhirt Loop

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
weekend of the 19th and 20th is good for me as well. id rather go saturday because then we sleep on sunday. So whos in for Saturday the 19th at treverton PA? ill start
Smib fursure
woody

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im in for the 19th and 20th but i need an address or directions bc i dont know where its at... but ill be goin up and campin.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Did yall get any pics of Treverton?? how was the ride?

·
Registered
207 Posts
yeah, im in!!! saturday is always better but i can ride sunday if thats what happens! :thumbsup:
we did hit treverton on sunday but forgot the camera :(, found a ton of trails though!!!!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
yamahafanatic5 said:
Im in for the 19th and 20th but i need an address or directions bc i dont know where its at... but ill be goin up and campin.
what ever you do, donot mapquest it from md, i went up there for the first time with VWP525 and the directions took us across a mountain top, its exit 116 off of 81 north

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm in for the 19th at Treverton. We had a great ride on sunday at Treverton as lovinmyraptor700 said sorry no pics.

·
Registered
166 Posts
lovinmyraptor700 said:
yamahafanatic5 said:
what ever you do, donot mapquest it from md, i went up there for the first time with VWP525 and the directions took us across a mountain top, its exit 116 off of 81 north
Do you have directions for after i get off 81?

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
LOL im in Vietnam right now but will be back and ready to ride on the 19th FOR SURE. Justin i will give you a call and we can work out the minor shit i.e. trans and food hell maybe even camping or something dont know yet...

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
W69DY said:
LOL im in Vietnam right now but will be back and ready to ride on the 19th FOR SURE. Justin i will give you a call and we can work out the minor shit i.e. trans and food hell maybe even camping or something dont know yet...
fuck camping :eek: dude its like 15 degrees up there. im all about camping in the summer but unless u guys like to cuddle :fruity: im going to a hotel. ill get the name of the motel that my buddys stay at when they go up there. they said its 60$ a night and there a titty bar a mile up the street :thumbsup: :beer:
Woody hit me up. vietnam huh, sucki, sucki 5 dolla

·
Registered
166 Posts
im goin up and campin but thats only bc my race trailer has heat :thumbsup: I still need directions or to meet up with someone

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
yea i dont know where to go either. im going somwhere.... i hear that once you get off exit 116 off 81 you can see the quarry and trails. i dont know where well park, i guess thats why we need to find some locals or somone whos knows the area. just wait to see what happens. IM GETTING EXCITED

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yea i cant wait either... hopefully i can meet someone at a gas station who knows where there going... thats all the info i was given to

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
well do better than that. i have a buddy that goes there all the time, i just havent talked to him yet. hes single so im sure he down. theyve been 4 times since november and know all the ins and outs. they usally have 6-9 guys ride with them. this is going to be awsome. WINTER RAPTOR RALLY EAST COAST STYLE.

·
Registered
166 Posts
well get some more info then... its all legal ridin tho right?

41 - 60 of 335 Posts