Raptor Forum banner

61 - 80 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
:thumbsup: my buddys actually went to a ranger station to make sure it was cool. they said its state property and open to whatever. theve been riding it for years. i hear you can actually park at a mcdonalds parking lot and ride right from there and no one cares.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats even better that you know that you wont get in trouble... Ridin on the street is a good way to eat up the tires... But at least you can say you have gone through the mcdonalds drive through with your quad :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
yamahafanatic5 said:
SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats even better that you know that you wont get in trouble... Ridin on the street is a good way to eat up the tires... But at least you can say you have gone through the mcdonalds drive through with your quad :thumbsup:
rode through a burger king parking lot but never a mcdonalds
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
i believe its owned by the local coal company actually, my07gytr and myself ride with a local atv club there (east coast speedballs), who all have annual passes thats why we started riding there, the locals said as long as you dont ride on the road nobody will bother you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
SMIB fursure said:
yea i dont know where to go either. im going somwhere.... i hear that once you get off exit 116 off 81 you can see the quarry and trails. i dont know where well park, i guess thats why we need to find some locals or somone whos knows the area. just wait to see what happens. IM GETTING EXCITED
you cannot see the trails or quarry right when you get off the exit but i know how to get there if you guys want to meet up!!! what time do you guys want to get there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,547 Posts
lovinmyraptor700 said:
SMIB fursure said:
yea i dont know where to go either. im going somwhere.... i hear that once you get off exit 116 off 81 you can see the quarry and trails. i dont know where well park, i guess thats why we need to find some locals or somone whos knows the area. just wait to see what happens. IM GETTING EXCITED
you cannot see the trails or quarry right when you get off the exit but i know how to get there if you guys want to meet up!!! what time do you guys want to get there?
hell yes we are trying to meet up. we want to meet up with everybody. whats the parking situation like there? can we park like 10 trucks there cause i think it will be that many of us :grin_nod: we gotta meet up early sat morning the 19th somwhere. im not sure how long its going to take me to get there. i thnik 3.5 hours. do yall do overnights or just day trips?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,797 Posts
Damn i need a way to get up there....maybe i can coerce some of my firend to go with a trailer....i hope
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
plenty of parking :thumbsup: and as vince said we just go for the day, its only a 2.5 hour drive for us! when we figure on a time we can meet at the gas station 1/2 mile from the ramp! vince do you want to hook up for breakfast at that mcdonalds again?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
VWP525 said:
lovinmyraptor700 said:
vince do you want to hook up for breakfast at that mcdonalds again?
That works for me.
ill call you in the morning!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
if this thing happens on saturday that would be great :grin_nod:,because its my wifes birthday the 17th and her family is celebrating it on sunday and she is unsure on weither or not she"ll let me go on sun!!!! :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
i am about 3 hrs away and i am up to meeting at the gas station so if i can get a time to meet up or if yall want to meet up at the mcdonalds thats fine too i just need some info... so is there plenty of parking? what about camping? is that allowed?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
So i guess we should have someone get a list of people who want to go and maybe some phone numbers so we can meet up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Whenever youall want to is fine by me! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,244 Posts
Im new here and i love it. Im in Waynesboro PA and would be interested in catching up with all you guys on this ride, i was just wondering if a buddy or two could join us even though they ride JUNK Hondas. And i would also recommend QuadFest 08 in PA like mentioned befor, there is a site for it.....www.thequadfest.com the dates for 08 are JULY 18,19 and 20 hope to see all you up there....safe riding :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Im right by the pa line... Im in smithsburg, Md... Do you have any local trails that you ride at?
 
61 - 80 of 335 Posts
Top