Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done some searching in the forums and can't find a whole lot of info on how loud these are. All I find is that they are louder than stock (obviously) and quieter than an aftermarket exhaust. That covers alot of db range. Has any of you ever been tested with one of these on?

Also, has anyone had any experience with the CFM exhaust tips? Here's a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yama...ategoryZ6755QQihZ001QQitemZ110094859717QQrdZ1

I just ordered a PCIII and Pro Flo k&n intake today. I was thinking about running an aftermarket insert until I can figure out what exhaust I want.

Thanks!

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
it's hard for me to say exactly how much louder it is w/out the arrestor, but it makes a huge difference, and good news, it should only take you 10 seconds to take that 1 bolt out and hear it for your self, that way you will know 1st hand, people can talk all day about how an exhaust sounds, can post sound/video clips, db levels and still they will never compare to the real thing. you might want to run it for about 10 -15 min to get the exh warm and it will pull out easier.. good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
JJ46 said:
Nick,

Help me out.. what exactly am I looking at in the pic of your signature?
the stock exhaust, i had taken out the sparky to see how it sounded back when i was b.s'ing with guam about me in a thong, and i took that pic while the sparky was out, as you can see the hole is alot bigger when the sparky is out, and since it had the thong i made that sexual comment about having a big hole :grin_nod: to bad the exh doesn't come out the middle, then it woulda looked alot better.......are you thinking i should change it? i kinda wanna keep it up to date and change it every now and then...was it that lame of a pic? :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Well I caught the exhaust thing... I've tried that too... bet the neighbors loved me as I flew up the road. I was curious what the hell the blue thing was... got it now! Almost sorry I asked. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
JJ46 said:
Well I caught the exhaust thing... I've tried that too... bet the neighbors loved me as I flew up the road. I was curious what the hell the blue thing was... got it now! Almost sorry I asked. :grin_nod:

let me show you where i got that blue thong at, give me a min to load a pic... :grin_nod:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
NICK said:
JJ46 said:

let me show you where i got that blue thong at, give me a min to load a pic... :grin_nod:
i'm having problems getting the pic, i have a sprint sanyo mm5600 phone, it has a mini sd card and i have the card reader but i can't get the pic on the card, i had it saved to my phone for when she called, and in the options list it won't give me a "send" option to send it to the card or in picture mail form, hmmmm i'm still trying to figure this out, i would ask her for more,butttt not sure how that would go, and i didn't bother to call her back after i got my fill....let me see what i can do, ....

·
Registered
305 Posts
NICK said:
I cant wait to see this. ON my a900 you go to pictures/ my albums/ in phone (or memory card)/ copy move.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
integlikewhoa said:
NICK said:
I cant wait to see this. ON my a900 you go to pictures/ my albums/ in phone (or memory card)/ copy move.

yeah, it will let me copy move pictures on my camera album to memory card, but it won't let me do it with pics saved to phone, i'm still trying,but i'm getting discouraged.. :(

·
Registered
305 Posts
JJ46 said:
You let me down dude. Seriously. WTF. :ripped:

Hehe.
Yup I feel the same nic. I think you better take a regular camera next time. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
integlikewhoa said:
JJ46 said:
You let me down dude. Seriously. WTF. :ripped:

Hehe.
Yup I feel the same nic. I think you better take a regular camera next time. :grin_nod:

dude i had pics of her on my dig camera while i was fuckin her,and she made me delete them, she said i might post them on the net.....huh, she knew me to well!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
NICK said:
dude i had pics of her on my dig camera while i was fuckin her,and she made me delete them, she said i might post them on the net.....huh, she knew me to well!!!
Yea yea save it for the pics we are still waiting for. :beer: LOL

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Sand84 said:
We need pics :lol:
i don't know what to tell ya's. it doesn't let me send them or move/ copy when they are saved to my phone, there are other pics on there i would post as well, like this 40yr old milf from my old work that couldn't get enough of me, of course i let her jerk me off at my desk when i wore shorts one sat during overtime, well sand and krandall will see them cuz we will ride togeather eventually so i can show them my phone, as for the rest well you'll have to use your imagination, those panties came from a 28 yr old chick i worked with, with beautiful fakies and a bomb body, she was a stripper on weekends so she knew how to work it and was a total NYMPH...but i can't figure out why my crotch itches so much?? :3question: :help: ;)

·
Registered
305 Posts
NICK said:
Sand84 said:
We need pics :lol:
i don't know what to tell ya's. it doesn't let me send them or move/ copy when they are saved to my phone, there are other pics on there i would post as well, like this 40yr old milf from my old work that couldn't get enough of me, of course i let her jerk me off at my desk when i wore shorts one sat during overtime, well sand and krandall will see them cuz we will ride togeather eventually so i can show them my phone, as for the rest well you'll have to use your imagination, those panties came from a 28 yr old chick i worked with, with beautiful fakies and a bomb body, she was a stripper on weekends so she knew how to work it and was a total NYMPH...but i can't figure out why my crotch itches so much?? :3question: :help: ;)
Your one sick bastered.......

For not posting the damn pics already. :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.