Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a pro circuit t4 slip on and i was looking if their was any way to make it louder? I noticed there is a spark arrestor in it, will removing this do anything for me and is it safe to? also I am looking into a header pipe and i was looking at the fmf powerbomb header , any other recommendations for a header pipe? thanks

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
farmerjohn said:
i have a pro circuit t4 slip on and i was looking if their was any way to make it louder? I noticed there is a spark arrestor in it, will removing this do anything for me and is it safe to? also I am looking into a header pipe and i was looking at the fmf powerbomb header , any other recommendations for a header pipe? thanks
Removing the spark arrestor will definitely make it louder. You can typically get away without an arrestor if you are duneing, but you should have it in if you are around vegetation / in the hills etc.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Not too mention that a ton of riding areas are being closed due to sound issues. If you do your research...you'll find that louder isn't always better performing. They are making pipes/mufflers that have just as good of performance, but without the noise.

Don't get me wrong....I love a loud 4-stroke grunt, but I also like the areas I ride and don't want others to potentially ruin it.

Just my .02

G

·
farmerjohn said:
I would stick w/ the head pipe from PC racing... FMF is off and on as far as quality and customer service is concerned...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts