Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What spark plug is everyone runnin. I'm doing some maintenance tomarrow and I was gonna do the plug, oil, and grease her up.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've used the stocker on my 06, but might change it to the Iridium plug after this weekend on both my bikes.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I asked this in the maintenance section but didnt get much response. What plug do you guys run? I'm gonna switch mine out and I was wondering what to go with.

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya thanks, I read that it was a little help. I was hoping to get more opinions. Its a nice thread if you are an a$$ man though :lol:

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Easier starting, especially in cold weather. More foul resistant. Lasts longer. Better idle quality. etc. etc. It's an all around better deal. (NGK CR8EIX)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Well DJG21, that is basically what the Iridium plug does.(since you read the post) I am gonna try it for myself because as you can see it's not a difficult mod and very inexpensive. So I would just say try it and find out if it make a difference for you or not. Just my .02 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
i ran that plug at dumont couldnt tell a difference.. still a cheap upgrade to a raptor...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts