Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
built 720 35 fcr, etc...

Bike is a dunner...w/ "fun" draggin... 8)...ya know...lol

Anyone have expierence between the two...

Or any related thoughts...

Thx

·
Registered
350 Posts
With your mod's im pretty sure the more knowledgeble guys will tell you go with the duals, either LTE's or Barkers. I've already been told to switch out my big core for my build. I'll be going with LTE's due to the inframe style and no burnt legs on the trails.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
You are more built so the Duals will be beneficial for you. as for lte or barker... that is a stalemate at the moment. I would side with LTE simply because of their experience.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
barkers have a the lte's beat out by a small margin hp. PLus if you ever get fcr carbs in the future the ltes are pain in the but to fit with them..you'll basically have you mid pipe resting on your fcr carb.

the barkers are known for getting a little too hot on your legs.

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have fcr 35s...already...I have heard the issue w/ fit on the ltes...I have decided against the outta frames...only because of the riding we do alot of tree shots...blaha blah...don't get me wrong I really like the barkers look....and know of their said performance...but...

...is there really much more flow w/ the ltes vs. X-6...? or is it really minimal...I am more curious about the poetential torque difference?

Hell the sparks is like the same price of the barkers w/ the ltes the most exp...Crazy

Thx for all info...

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Either of the duals have been proven to provide 2-4 hp over any single on modfied motors.
MAy not see much increase on the slightly modded bikes.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
IMO, not really worth the switch unless you're really looking for that next couple hp.

Sure the LTE's make more power but the Sparks bc is still in the ballpark.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts