Raptor Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank the forum and all the awesome supporting members that help out when we're having issues with our toys. Special shout out goes to Bo AkA Velociraptor for doing an awesome job on my "Megalodon Head" and all the tech support along the way. John @Racers Edge which helped me out with the 54mm Tb kit and transmission issues. Last but not least Daniel @HDD for all his hard work and R&D which helped me choose the right mods for my awesome build and set-up:metal:
Aside from there great customer service these guys know how to make our Raptors fast which is another reason why I am so appreciative. I ride in the coal region and the machines of choice around my way seem to be banshees, and the 450's which are great machines. We play race and hillclimb nasty coal hills. I am proud to now say with the help of the forum that my quad can now run with "Untouchable Cheetah Banshees" and leave the modded 450's in my area behind. I'm not saying its the fastest or the baddest machine but I can honestly say that I turned the haters into believers!! I am very pleased with my new build to say the least...:D For anyone looking to build a powerhouse quad get in touch with the guys that I've mentioned great guys to work with that were honest with me at all times. Thanks again for all the help and support :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts