Raptor Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'll need your address information and find out how much international shipping is and you pay that in USD. Then I post it to you with no charge for the parts.. BUT, as said, I have no way to test them and can't guaranty they are good.
It would be shipping within the USA, in your things you will not have an injector in good shape for sale?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9600 mediante Tapatalk

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,590 Posts
Yes, I'm in the USA, and would ship with United States Post Office, (USPS). Any import duties are your responsibility, but since the speed controllers are free there may not be any.
Yes, i have injectors, cleaned and tested for $25 USD each and shipped with the other parts, and may have import duties for you to pay.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Just for the record, i have bought multiple parts from DEZPERADO. He has quality stuff and ships it fast. Would not hesitate to buy from DEZ again

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
10,590 Posts
It would be shipping within the USA, in your things you will not have an injector in good shape for sale?

Enviado desde mi SM-N9600 mediante Tapatalk
Oh, I just realized, and forgot that you had a US address. Not international shipping. I'll check with USPS.

·
10,590 Posts
PM sent.
Thanks, Larry

·
10,590 Posts
USPS tracking number sent.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts