Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the search thing on this Speed sensor mod and came up empty handed on far as pics and finding out exactly how to disable it. Can anyone shed some light on this subject? What exactly does it do? I'd really appriciate it.
Thanks, Ruben

·
Registered
177 Posts
The wires comes out of the top of the tranny - follow the leads to the plug-in and unplug. :thumbsup:

It retards the timing at higher rpms when it's plugged in...

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
RubDubsRacing said:
Did the search thing on this Speed sensor mod and came up empty handed on far as pics and finding out exactly how to disable it. Can anyone shed some light on this subject? What exactly does it do? I'd really appriciate it.
Thanks, Ruben
There has been alot of interest in this topic. This has been started before. Just type in "Speed Sensors" in the search area, and then your hooked up. There should be like 2 pages or so. Hope it helps. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don't know the actual rpm where the ignition starts to retard, just that the speed sensor does signal the ECU to do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.