Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have big plans for this summer? racing, traveling, new equipment? ya know whatever. I'm ready to here about some new stuff.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Over the winter we put all new Works Connection http://www.worksconnection.com accessories, 8x8 Hiper Dual Beadlock rear rims with ITP Quad MX's, GYTR air filter, and a couple other small things...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gonna do a slip on HMF and open the airbox up on the 250. Plan on doing some trips to Northern michigan and doing the trail systems up there.
I'm going up there too! We're going to Leota, probably around July.

Over the winter we put all new Works Connection http://www.worksconnection.com accessories, 8x8 Hiper Dual Beadlock rear rims with ITP Quad MX's, GYTR air filter, and a couple other small things...
That's awesome, I've been away for the last year for school so I haven't been able to do anything. I've got a set of those for the rear sept they're singles but I still love em. The smaller wheel and tire combo did wonders for me in tight trails.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm going up there too! We're going to Leota, probably around July.

That's awesome, I've been away for the last year for school so I haven't been able to do anything. I've got a set of those for the rear sept they're singles but I still love em. The smaller wheel and tire combo did wonders for me in tight trails.
I'm gonna do Gladwin and St Helen this summer. What mods you got?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm gonna do Gladwin and St Helen this summer. What mods you got?
Nothing real fancy just the usual. Fatboy header and muffler holeshots on CF1 wheels, houser +2 steering stem, k&n filter, jetted, lonestar axcaliber axle, DG blackline nerfs, flexx bars and some other little odds and ends. I dont really wanna get into the motor cause I mean, I can throw bucket loads of money at it but at the end of the day its still just a 250. Im saving for a 400ex. I can throw mods at that and get all the power and handling I could want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts