Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sprocket collar/hub is loose I know some people say to tighten axle nut but it’s not that I imagine that it could be that the threads are gone on it? Can someone help me out and if it is that the collar is no good where can I find one that ships fast or does anyone have one to sell?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
How much play do you have? It’s normal to have some play. I replaced mine when my quad had around 9000 miles on it, the play was starting to get a little much for my liking. The only way to check for real is to take it apart and look. When you reassemble, grease the splines good to prevent corrosion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much play do you have? It’s normal to have some play. I replaced mine when my quad had around 9000 miles on it, the play was starting to get a little much for my liking. The only way to check for real is to take it apart and look. When you reassemble, grease the splines good to prevent corrosion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My uncle had it off I replaced my carrier he said the teeth are getting worn on it but it doesn’t have crazy amount of play

1 - 5 of 5 Posts