Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright im bored so i took a few shots of my Quad after alittle cleanup, post yours up 2 if ya want :thumbsup:

Reason is was dirty.....Steele Creek GNCC!!!
:grin_nod:

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My number plates and numbers......its simply just a sheet of Red Backround decal cut to fit right inside the rear fender, you can by 3 sheets of any color from any major parts distributer (sp?) for right around $12, it takes alittle time but it comes out pretty good i think

·
Registered
815 Posts
kre62 - YOUR A DICK !!! i have been watching some of the posts you have been making lately.... and you havent been giving any usefull info to ANYONE.... you dont even make knowledgable posts.... all of your posts have just been stupid shit....
- - This is not your bike so it really doesnt matter ATALL what you think about it.... I dont know RaptorRAcer45, but its his bike, so who cares whether you like it or not.... he simply just stated for ppl to post pics of their bike all cleaned up.... Do you even own a raptor ? ?

anyway - now that i have gotten that out....here are a few pics of my bike cleaned up.... I will be posting new pics once i get the Barkers installed....

Plattner

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
kre62 said:
Damn that things ugly. No offense Im sure it gets the job done on the course. But Damn.
Dude you suck, why would you even post that?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Great now I got a fucking stalker. Tell you what. Ill clean up my 2007 SE and put up some pics later buddy, how about that. Sorry if I tell it like it is. I guess bright orange+purple/blue=TEH WIN.

plattner said:
kre62 - YOUR A DICK !!! i have been watching some of the posts you have been making lately.... and you havent been giving any usefull info to ANYONE.... you dont even make knowledgable posts.... all of your posts have just been stupid shit....
- - This is not your bike so it really doesnt matter ATALL what you think about it.... I dont know RaptorRAcer45, but its his bike, so who cares whether you like it or not.... he simply just stated for ppl to post pics of their bike all cleaned up.... Do you even own a raptor ? ?

anyway - now that i have gotten that out....here are a few pics of my bike cleaned up.... I will be posting new pics once i get the Barkers installed....

Plattner

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
kre62 said:
Great now I got a fucking stalker. Tell you what. Ill clean up my 2007 SE and put up some pics later buddy, how about that. Sorry if I tell it like it is. I guess bright orange+purple/blue=TEH WIN.

plattner said:

Plattner
How about ya just don't be an ASS? Who cares, thats just like *edit* SOMEONE... (don't remember who) not liking guys putting neons on thier quads... Its not yours, just move on...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I never complained about neons on quads, I did it myself....but then the switch shorted after getting wet so I pulled them off. I do have a problem with imported cars with wings, neons, and coffee cans for exhaust :mad:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Machy said:
I never complained about neons on quads, I did it myself....but then the switch shorted after getting wet so I pulled them off. I do have a problem with imported cars with wings, neons, and coffee cans for exhaust :mad:
oop.. my bad Machy... Maybe it was marcuda..... :help: hahahaha, coffee cans! :lol:

·
Registered
429 Posts
yowser... I've been working with my 4 year old on keeping coments to herself....lol

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow i missed alot here :lol:.....Hey I love opinions even if there aginst me, ya cant love everything but as long as the owner likes it thats what matters :thumbsup: and I myself Think my Quad is Beautiful! but thats just me....anyway continue on :grin_nod:

·
Registered
2 Posts
RaptorRacer45 said:
Wow i missed alot here :lol:.....Hey I love opinions even if there aginst me, ya cant love everything but as long as the owner likes it thats what matters :thumbsup: and I myself Think my Quad is Beautiful! but thats just me....anyway continue on :grin_nod:
THATS ALL THAT COUNTS AS LONG AS YOU LIKE IT DUDE! COOL QUAD THOUGH. I WISH I HAD ALOT OF TRICKS ON MINE LIKE YOURS. ITS STILL STOCK!

·
Registered
621 Posts
RaptorRacer45 said:
I don't think the fact that the guy had an opinion is what pissed everyone off... I think it's the way he voiced his opinion. He could have said the same thing but in a much less "IM A DICK" way.

Just my $.02 :thumbsup:

Anyway... here is mine after a wash...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts