Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to organize a ride at St. Joe State Park, near Farmington Missouri, on Saturday, April 14th. I will be e-mailing and messaging those of you that have shown interest in a club in the region. If you are going to try to come, just reply or leave me a message.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: St. Joe State Park April 14th

Unless something unexpected happens, I'll make it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts

Sorry guys I am not going to be able to make it... I am going to be in the process of moving to Arizona in April... Thanks for the invite though....

·
Registered
580 Posts

Beaner242 said:
Hard to plan that far ahead. But I dont see a problem making it.
It's the opposite for me! I HAVE to plan things like this at least a month in advance the way my schedule works here. I should be there as long as I get that day off like I've requested! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

We've already had 10+ responses. The more the merrier. Keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
815 Posts

I am planning on coming... like i Pm'd you - it is still aways away...but i am planning on it.... there will be at least 4 in my group... if we come ....

Plattner

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

sounds awesome! 8)

·
Registered
689 Posts

Thanks for the invite, but my work schedule won't allow me to do a saturday ride that far away. I also am burning my vacation on a trip to the dunes. Hope you have a good turn out though. Would be nice to get somthing set up that the missouri guys can meet up here and there to ride.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Anyone else interested?

·
Registered
580 Posts

I'm praying for good weather! That's the same weekend the NRA convention is in St Louis, so it should be a busy weekend for me!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Just keeping everyone posted. 19 possible riders and at least 5 that have not responded.

·
Registered
580 Posts

sigh. Well I just got my April schedule and they have me working a day shift (6:30 to 3:00) on the 14th. I don't think I'll make it down there. I guess that's what I get for hoping! haha

·
Registered
97 Posts

Looks like I'm going to be moving this weekend, so I'm out.

Don't mean to thread-jack but I'm headed back over to Turkey Bay (LBL Kentucky) on the 28th of this month if anyone would like to join.

·
Registered
786 Posts

I have to work Sat. till 11 so I can be there by 11:20. Who is still planning on coming? Anyone staying the night?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Of course I'm coming, but we've had a rash of people backing out. I will send out e-mails soon to get a final head count.
P.S. Looks like it will be cold and wet. :(

·
Registered
786 Posts

Whats everyone doing? Id like to wait and go sunday. Its supposed to be alot nicer out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I am starting another thread with a place to vote for the day.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts