Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gotten several PM asking about St. Joe because of my sig. So I got there about 1 hour earlier than my riding buddy the other day, so I took the time to take a few pictures of what St. Joe is like :)

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
that place looks awesome. im up here in leavenworth. i might have to make a day of it and try it out sometime.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I was there Sun. Man it was hot and the driest I've ever seen it. Even the normal overflow of water through the entrance of the riding area was dried up, Ive never seen that before. Good times though.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i ride here EVERY weekend.........those pictures are great man (wouldnt of had such nice ones if you werent there early...lol) to those of you who think this place looks fun..........IT IS! Ill be out there this Sunday along with my dad and friend. Hope to maybe see some more of you guys out there........youll find me dragging in the mid section of the park this Sunday........stop and talk to me!

Devin

·
Registered
786 Posts
Me and my nephew will be there sunday to. were on matching SE's were usually all over the place but we always check out whos dragging.

·
Registered
542 Posts
BBERCK.......where is that 1st picture taken? ive never seen that place.

and ill be riding along with an orange/black kfx700 and my dad whos riding my brothers 660.......hope to see you all out there

·
Registered
542 Posts
it was nice seeing you guys down there! after you guys left i was just bombarded by questions about my bike. its completely stock besides a uni filter (big whoop) and sparky out. i threw those sandsharks on there for the 1st time that day and i tell you what..........noone stood any chance! i raced a drag banshee and totally smoked him.....450's were cryin....the list goes on. you guys really need to pick some of those up for next time your down there! 2nd gear starts (wheelied on occasion) and totally stomped them. a weird situation but i always knew it was the tires! hope to see you all again.......

RadRap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts