Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2009 700R SE, I am new to Raptor Forum so I apologize if this has been discussed before. I search a bit but did not find a thread.
After a heavy throttle, long fast run or couple good raps and as I begin to slow and down shift to 1st it stalls. It is not I am in wrong gear and too slow or over revving. Then it takes a few hits on the starter to restart. It does not do it all the time, only about 3-4 times in a 1-2 hour ride. I have been riding Motorcycles and ATV's for 40 years so I do know how to ride. This is my first EFI ride so was wondering if it is a sensor needs cleaned or replaced ? Only mod is HMF MUFFLER AND K&N AIR FILTER with air lid on.

·
Administrator
9,367 Posts
You need a fuel controller then to control fuel flow with those mods.

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need a fuel controller then to control fuel flow with those mods.
I see HMF makes their own module, plug and play, the way I like electrical work, but I searched the web trying to find out more about it but it doesn't give real clear explanation on how to select the settings per my mods. Anyone have one of these ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see HMF makes their own module, plug and play, the way I like electrical work, but I searched the web trying to find out more about it but it doesn't give real clear explanation on how to select the settings per my mods. Anyone have one of these ?
I found threads on this site about the optimizer and alot about code 39 but no info on programing it. Do you suggest to take it to a mechanic to dail it in ? MHF says has a link on their site and I signed up for it but it will not open

1 - 6 of 6 Posts