Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Most things are interchangeable between the raptors up until the 06 models ofcourse. I'm pretty sure they are the exact same, my friend has on 02, i have an 04 and it's all the same stuff. Can always call ur yamaha dealer to be 100%

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Problem is I need to now by tonight. I am going riding this friday and they ebay action ends in a few hours. Dont wanna but it and have it not work.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Not entirely sure I know what part you're talking about. Have you looked up the part number under an online microfiche for your bike and then compared it to the 05 model to see if the part numbers are the same?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am talking about the part the starts the quad,has the choke on it and to trun the lights from low to high. Kinda get it now? LOL sorry dont have any pics of it.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Ahh, the piece on the handlebars. Yeah, those should be interchangeable.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
No problem. Just checked the parts list, they're the same part number so you're good to go. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
New from the dealer is over 80 bucks.

If you're wondering about the other units, look up the part numbers and compare them.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok found a site,yamaha of troy. Now the quesition is here are the part numbers:

450:5TG-83973-00-00
660:5LP-83973-01-00
700:1S3-83973-00-00

Looks to be a no as the are all different, correct?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Could be. Would be nice also. As the 700 and 450 starter switches go for $30 shipped were the 660 go for $60 shipped for a crappy one.

Are does anybody know where I get just get the little switch for the lights? The switch is for it to turn them on and off. Mine broke when I accidently hit it with a strap.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts