Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i am nearing the end of my build. Last couple things to do is run the wiring and rejet the carbs. My carb is setup for the 686 kit the previous owner had on it. Current setup is k&N filter with prefilters and no airbox. Also have Alba s/o. i believe the header is aftermarket but i cannot find any identification on it. What would be a good starting position for my jets and pilot?

·
Registered
284 Posts
What elevation are you at?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Ok i am nearing the end of my build. Last couple things to do is run the wiring and rejet the carbs. My carb is setup for the 686 kit the previous owner had on it. Current setup is k&N filter with prefilters and no airbox. Also have Alba s/o. i believe the header is aftermarket but i cannot find any identification on it. What would be a good starting position for my jets and pilot?
Since you have removed the airbox, you will need aftermarket needles, they should be wet with the clips about half way up, pilots should be #25s and the mains around 160 to 170 mikuni mains...........

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome thanks willykiller, its going to be 70 thursday so im hoping to take her out by then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts