Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been having a lot of trouble with this POS raptor. I just got it and if it’s not one thing it’s another. At first it would take a few tries of pressing the button to start. Sometimes the first push. It was like sometimes it didn’t have enough power tu turn over. I’d press it again and it would start. The overheating light would come on every time I’d press the button but I’m guessing that’s normal. I just fixed something else on it and I get on and now it doesn’t do anything. No crank no nothing. I flip the on switch to the right and press the button and no lights no noise, nothing. I flip the switch again and all it does is turn on the light of the overheating again. I press and press and press and nothing. No noise no crank, nothing. I’m tired of this damn raptor no lie. What can it be

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Sounds like you hate it. Just get rid of it, how much you want?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,604 Posts
it's for sale? How much and where do you live?

·
Master of the Electron
14,518 Posts
I'll your buy your POS at an appropriate price...

"I just fixed something else on it and I get on and now..." is the pertinent statement. What did you do to it?

·
Master of the Electron
14,518 Posts
Too rich for my blood!

So... what did you do just before it stopped working?

·
Master of the Electron
14,518 Posts
What was it?

·
10,604 Posts

·
Master of the Electron
14,518 Posts
I just get bugged when a nube comes into OUR house and immediately insults our pride and joy while asking for help but giving virtually no usable information...

·
10,604 Posts
I just get bugged when a nube comes into OUR house and immediately insults our pride and joy while asking for help but giving virtually no usable information...
Or, has 2 or 3 of us give detailed information and they never come back.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
This is exactly why i answered the way i did. I wouldn't get on a corvette forum and tell everyone im tired of this POS corvette because it has a bad battery

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Or, has 2 or 3 of us give detailed information and they never come back.
Ya, i get the feeling he wont be back. Besides, raptors suck so he will probly just get a banshee and join the banshee forums

·
10,604 Posts
Ya, i get the feeling he wont be back. Besides, raptors suck so he will probly just get a banshee and join the banshee forums
He did come back, 2 days in a row.
I always thought a Shee was a girls bike. Or a 70lb kid waiting at the bottom of competition hill to smoke us fat guys.

·
10,604 Posts
Problem fixed thank you
To the OP, we're actually a bunch of nice guys that really do want to help, but a better description would have helped us. Once and a while we get carried away, so you have to have a thick skin and give it right back.

WELCOME (back) TO THE FORUM.

·
Registered
381 Posts
He did come back, 2 days in a row.
I always thought a Shee was a girls bike. Or a 70lb kid waiting at the bottom of competition hill to smoke us fat guys.
Literal smoke, lol, I Love 2-strokes.
But, at 42, I now really enjoy pushing a button to start, backing up whenever I need to, and creeping through with quiet exhaust.
I think the 700 is Yamaha's best atv to date...but still love a Banshee and Blaster...2 of the best machines of all time

·
10,604 Posts
Literal smoke, lol, I Love 2-strokes.
But, at 42, I now really enjoy pushing a button to start, backing up whenever I need to, and creeping through with quiet exhaust.
I think the 700 is Yamaha's best atv to date...but still love a Banshee and Blaster...2 of the best machines of all time
I've built plenty of Honda 250R's and big bore 310R's and loved them. A young, fellow worker, with the help of the boss, bought a Banshee to run circles around my 250R. I didn't know this at the time, it was their secret. The next trip to the sand dunes in Oregon, he wore himself out trying to catch me, but never did, lol. The next trip, he had carbs, Toomey T6, and stock gears. Same results, haha. I told him to drop 2 teeth on the counter sprocket. He got closer to catching me, but could never out ride me, lol again.

Youth and stupidity are no match for age and treachery. Hahaaaaaa!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Kind of reminds me of AJ Duesler....at least Leeroy didn’t take our money and run.
Hey Leeroy just give us a follow up that’s all we ask! It will help future readers years from now with the same issue.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts