Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been riding a few events where its 12-35 mile one way mildy agressive trails. At the end of the ride my forearms are shot. Ive been looking on ebay at steering stabilizers. My questions are
1.Steering stabilizers are 130ish,Steering stabilizers/dampners are 500ish. Whats the difference?
2.How do they work?
3.Will either of these help muscle fatique in overall riding or just the steering aspect?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Stabilizer

I started using steering stabilizers after I shattered my left elbow. To keep from tearing it appart before it was fully healed up. And found out how much it helped with forarm pump and every thing else. Will never own a quad without one again.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I started using steering stabilizers after I shattered my left elbow. To keep from tearing it appart before it was fully healed up. And found out how much it helped with forarm pump and every thing else. Will never own a quad without one again.
So did you do the 130ish stabilizer or the 500ish dampber/stabilizer?

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Ccp

I've always used the just the basic ones. But every one seems to like the CCP one so I ordered that one. I just can't get myself to pay $4-600 for the expensive ones. I'm sure they work better but way too much for me. Haven't gotten to use the CCP one yet but it looks great.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
That sucks for 660 owners. It aint really fair...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ive got a Gibson stabilizer and its held up fine for a year now. I got the rebuildable type just in case it took a dump on me but its worked fine out in the dez. Think I paid 150ish or something....good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts