Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need a sticker or T shirt for my trail bike that states " If your a stupid a$$hole with no reguard to anyones safety get the f*ck off the trail." I got hit by a dumba$$ trying to race his buddy 2 wide through a hairpin corner and got stopped and dove off the bike but still got hit. After I picked myself up I had a bashed in bike and a leg that is still healing and the fellow 700 rider walked by and said "Im sorry, I was being stupid". I now have a few choice words for you next time I see anyone riding like an idiot on the trails. Sorry about the rant.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
PM me your address and I will send you one of my ol' ladies purses to carry all your "WAAAAHHHHH" in ;)

:lol:
:rofl:
Instead of sticker, carry a stun gun :thumbsup:
LIGHT THAT ASS UP!!! Its like training a dog, sometimes you just gotta shock the stupid outa people. At worst case I think you should get a free hit out of it.....

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PM me your address and I will send you one of my ol' ladies purses to carry all your "WAAAAHHHHH" in ;)

:lol:
Typical straight line racer guy comment right there.....:rofl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.