Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stickers have arrived and look fantastic! ChiknNutz does good work.

I've gone back through my Paypal account and tried to find everyone that paid me for stickers after I had run out, and I'll be sending those out to you guys on Tuesday. If you have paid me for stickers and haven't received them by Monday the 8th, please let me know and I'll look for your payment.

I have black, white, and silver stickers; 52 of each, so there are plenty for everyone. I've decided to do away with the discount on 2 or more because the Paypal fees make it not worth it. Stickers are $5 each with no limit on how many you can buy. If I run out of a certain color and people still want more, I'll order more as soon as that happens. To order, please send the correct amount via Paypal to [email protected] and include your mailing address. I will be mailing stickers as I receive the orders, so you should receive yours pretty quickly.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks very much for your continued support of Raptorforum.com -- I really appreciate it! You guys are the reason this site has grown beyond anything I imagined when I first started it.

Picture of the last batch of stickers. The new ones look the same:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Re: Stickers for sale thread -- Stickers are here!

Payment for 2 silver decals sent! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

Payment sent on 2 silvers. 8)

·
Registered
2,446 Posts

Hey guys, post some pictures of the silver ones installed please. White and black are a no brainer, but silver can vary in color.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

pile0g00 said:
Hey guys, post some pictures of the silver ones installed please. White and black are a no brainer, but silver can vary in color.
I'll post mine as soon as I get them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Beeznutz700r said:
Have any left :3question:
I will take three Black, :thumbsup:
I have plenty left. Just send $15 via Paypal to [email protected] and make sure you include your shipping address and forum name. Thanks!

Also, the silver looks fantastic guys. I was really impressed with the quality, and it didn't cost anymore than the other 2 colors. I'd definitely like to see some pics of them on some Raptors, so post up your pics everyone!

·
Registered
352 Posts

Paypal sent chief :thumbsup:
Let me know when you send them out.
I will defenatly post pics as soon as I get them on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts

Dracus is the man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Has anyone received their stickers yet? I think the post office here is still a little behind because of the blizzards. I sent everyone's out on the same day so hopefully people start receiving them soon.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Not yet, but I'm in Canada and will consider myself lucky if I get them, let alone on time. :lol:
Dracus said:
Has anyone received their stickers yet? I think the post office here is still a little behind because of the blizzards. I sent everyone's out on the same day so hopefully people start receiving them soon.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Dracus said:
Not yet but I'll keep an eye out. 8)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I got mine in the mail today. I only had my camera phone so bare with the quality. I absolutly love them!! The silver matches perfectly with the silver on the hood and graphics of the white 700.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sweet! Thanks for the pics.

I'll be making a stickers banner ad pretty soon, so if any of you have good pics of the stickers on your Raptors (even if you ordered them the last time around), please post them up and I'll use the best ones in the banner.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Dracus said:
I'll be making a stickers banner ad pretty soon, so if any of you have good pics of the stickers on your Raptors (even if you ordered them the last time around), please post them up and I'll use the best ones in the banner.
Sounds cool, Ill take some good pics with my digi camera and hopefully one is good enough for the banner.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Money sent for 2 Black

How long did they take to reach you Teraflx?

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.