Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all

i put a ad in the wanted section for stickers but stuff dont really get noticed down there so i thought i would let you all know here.

this is the ad

http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php?topic=12270.0

and post up some pics of where you have stuck your stickers, yes i have looked through the picture threads :thumbsup:

thanks

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok some one has to have some stickers lying around they dont want or even a site that sells them have looked on ebay and they are all crap :thumbsup:

Ben

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

These were a few stickers I had with mods I bought. They looked cool but when it came to washing the quad and trying to use a pressure washer, they got annoying so the blasted all of them off :banghead:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont wash mine with a pressure washer so i should be sweet there guess i just looking for something to make mine a bit different from the rest and stickers are a easy way to do that

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
but if i get to many will i need a efi controller

whats the safe amount with out leaning the bike out to much

Ben

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sweet mate, glad we got that cleared up, but more to the point do you have any you do not have a use for

Ben

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
[CHAMP said:
]
sweet mate, glad we got that cleared up, but more to the point do you have any you do not have a use for

Ben
I was woundering where you got the flame grill on yours?

Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that was from e-bay mate

Ben

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thanks man 8)

Michael

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i like the ones on your a-arms do you have to buy those a-arms to get them?? where did you get the pro taper stickers from, i didnt get any with my bars

Ben

·
Registered
287 Posts
Here are some that I made. The ones on the A-arms are actually black reflective (show up white under flash or bright light). The flame graphics I also made, not what I want on there permanently, but something to dress it up a bit.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nooo , those A Arms are stock , its just the stickers , I went to a store and they ,make stickers of whatever you want ... ! Replicas. !

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks like i will get some made up then because they looks pretty cool

Ben

·
Registered
580 Posts
I used to have a bunch of random stickers that I got by emailing lots of companies and asking them for... not sure how many I have left, but I could take a picture and you can check 'em out if you want.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that would be sweet mate if you could any thing in pairs would be best but singles are still good

Ben

·
Registered
128 Posts
it's true about gaining 15-20 hp with stickers. I had the stickers for a while and they are holding ok. I don't use a presure washer though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts