Raptor Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
is there any way i can get thios service manuel from you please

I have the Warrior service manual, same deal as the raptor. Let me know if you need it incase you dont get a response, I also have the YFZ450 and the Raptor 660
Is there any way I could get the service Manuel from you please

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,566 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Pm me a good email I can send what stuff I have collected for these machines.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Will get that sent over in the morning when back on a computer amigo

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Any one got a Service Manual. All I find is Dead Links. 05 YFM350RT.

Thanks
Send me an pm with your email, I can send what I have.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Here are the manuals.

Warrior manual with raptor manual all in one.
Download: HERE

Raptor manual on its own.

Raptor owners manual.
Was that different than what I sent over? If it is I can update what I have in my library of manuals, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
My main computer bought the farm a few weeks ago and I don't have these files anymore. If anyone does and can email them to me or upload them it would be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
My main computer bought the farm a few weeks ago and I don't have these files anymore. If anyone does and can email them to me or upload them it would be appreciated.
PM me your email. What all did you lose? I can send a bunch of what I have except for the 660 stuff, seems I have issue with those. I can get them over tomorrow at some point.

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
PM me your email. What all did you lose? I can send a bunch of what I have except for the 660 stuff, seems I have issue with those. I can get them over tomorrow at some point.
Unfortunately I lost most of my files when my SSD locked up, been looking for backups and been without a computer for a little longer than I'm used to. Found the 350 service manual on an old flash drive and uploaded it to two sites, updated first post.

When I'm done searching my backups and boxes of miscellaneous junk I haven't had out since I moved I'll bug you for some help filling in the gaps. Thank you.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts