Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After i made mods (took air lid off, installed a monster foam intake, installed a PC5, installed a trail tech striker and reinstalled my shocks redone by Wiigstyle) i ran it up and down the street tonight and it seems to have a rattle any ideas? Or is it just because the lid is off and their is more noise escaping? I just want to see if this is normal if it is than that is fine but if not than i need to keep looking. It seems to idle really smooth there just seems to be some additional noises.
I can tell it seems to have more power for sure. Can't wait to see what happens when i install my DMC Force 4 this weekend!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
where is the rattle coming from? with the lid off, you should hear more of a sucking sound. and a little bit of a deeper sound coming from that area.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kinda sounds like it's coming from the engine area. Everything seems to be running fine though.

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
It's probably just the air box lid clamps flopping around

·
Registered
415 Posts
yeah mine does do that too. if it gets too annoying you can either break them off, or get a protec lid or something.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh wow I forgot all about those being loose in there now. Thanx I thought i had a prob!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts