Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The All American
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently debating on what to do. I have the stock control arms, shocks, tires, exhaust, airbox and skids off of my 2010 SE and I am not sure if I should sell them or not. The only reason to sell them would be so I had more room to store stuff. I dont really need the money off of the stuff. My only thoughts for hanging on to everything is A. if I decide to put it back stock someday or B. need them for spares.
THoughts anyone?

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
well if if the stock parts don't have much time on them you could keep them.i see alot of people that put alot of aftermarket stuff on ,then need money or just want to go back to stock .but they have already sold all the stock stuff and have to find and buy all over again.imo if i don't need money i would hold on to them .till i found something i wanted and need the cash or end up putting back to stock. if you have aftermarket arms shocks,ect they will bring good money if you decide to sell them as long as there good shape.after market parts hold there value very good.most people want it rather than stock .plus arms ,shock,ect.. don't take up much room at all .like i said imo i would hold on to them just in case i need to sell the aftermarket parts for bill's or anything.then you still have the stock parts to go back on . also if some happend to the rappy ,roll ,wreck ect. hopefully never will but just a thought well good luck if you end up wanting to sell the parts i would be interested in the arm's .so let me know if you do pm i want first dib's on them .how many hr's on the part's? :D

·
The All American
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably about 3-4 hours at most on the parts. One of the grease fittings is broken off somehow on one of them. not sure how, i didnt do it. If I decide to sell them I will let you know.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I kept all my stock parts, Ill return it to stock If i sell it...

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
probably about 3-4 hours at most on the parts. One of the grease fittings is broken off somehow on one of them. not sure how, i didnt do it. If I decide to sell them I will let you know.
sound's good thank's also stay away from the online store's or you will see alot of stuff you will want for it :wow:

·
The All American
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha that is good advice to be certain. I have noticed I have a lot more money since I havent been browsing the classifieds on here lately. And it is brand new so I dont plan on selling it anytime soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts