Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well sent my pipe back to trinity, had it come a part inside. Now don't know how long before I get it back can I put my stock pipe on and ride with my mods. Will this hurt the engine at all. Is there anything I can do to the stock pipe to help me out here till I get my pipe back.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Let us know what the low end is like with the added back preasure!
lol.

Ask Trinity and update with what they say, ask them about settings also!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok to much back pressure, bike has no power at all. To ride it like that I rather ride my wifes z400.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I was thinking it might, was that with the sparky out and holes in the baffle?

I bet it would be obnoxiously loud just like a straight pipe with a resonating chamber (yuck)

·
Registered
596 Posts
yeah i took my sparky out right b4 i got my m7....lol. abnoxiously loud and sounded like shyt. but it might get you through till you get your pipe back

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yeah you'll need to pull your baffle out ..
and lower your efi controller so it will not dump gas.

you can keep the pipe stock and pull the controller off as well and keep the lid on too
but I would just lower the settings

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow can't belive this came back up. Well update I guess. Got my pipe back from trinity and its already back on the bike. Bike is running real nice and I'm very happy with it. Now just waiting on my head back from sparky. More port, bigger vavles and upgrade from stage 2 to a stage 3 cam. Right now I'm running the bike with a stock head that was lent to me and I must say big bore with the 12.1 comp and a with a stock head (till I get mine back) WOW.

·
Registered
683 Posts
lol now I see the dates
Hey Let me know bud
Just picked up a new head and cam stock .. so I don't have to be with out a quad while the work is going one.
I am going with the aggressive porting and larger valves and cam with the 12-1 734
I have the mild port and 734 10 3/4 to 1 and stock cam ATM
Not sure who's going to do it yet tho
Was thinking about Duncan
also talked with rocketfactory about there 804

1 - 9 of 9 Posts