Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

one of my wheels got toast when i was in pismo and i need to get 2 new rims but i wanna keep the tires soo what is the size that the stock rims are..

I was looking at rocky mountain ATV/MC and they have stuff but im not sure what i need..

Thanks for your help in advanced..

-Jon

·
Registered
78 Posts
check on the tire, for example 20-11-10, 20 is the tire height, 11 is the width, and 10 is the wheel size.

·
Registered
330 Posts
the stock tire size on the fron is 21x7x10. the rears are 20x10x9. and the rims sizes are 10x5 for the front and the rears are 9x8. hope this helps

·
Registered
25 Posts
I need to know what size tires i need i have a 2006 raptor 700 with stock back wheels i need to get new tires but i dnt have the time to get to my storage to check... can someone help me out??

·
Registered
310 Posts
I need to know what size tires i need i have a 2006 raptor 700 with stock back wheels i need to get new tires but i dnt have the time to get to my storage to check... can someone help me out??
20-11-9 would be the standard tire size you would be looking for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
I just bought a 2004 Yamaha raptor 660r and I'm I need of some new wheels it currently has some aftermarket wheels on so it doesn't show the specs of the wheel. And I need some help on what offset and size would be best for it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi everyone favourite raptor hope you all stay safe from coronavirus and Ive just wondering would 20x11-9 fit on 9x8 rims as Ive my tire brand is duro berm raider with nice chunky knobs and my old mate was about to throw them both got plenty treads and I haved washed down and it's turn out brand new shiny tire and its stills looks you bought if from shop and so can't wait to keep an eye for me descent ATV tires to collect for my spares and now I have 6 pairs of stacked up tire and really need find 2 more front tire like 20x7-10 or 21x7-10

1 - 8 of 8 Posts