Raptor Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
No problem, I am not giving away my 2" extended stocker anyway. Got it done very reasonably and I love it. If I didn't need more for the sand I'd still be running it, but I keep it on hand for when I hit the trails.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
No problem, I am not giving away my 2" extended stocker anyway. Got it done very reasonably and I love it. If I didn't need more for the sand I'd still be running it, but I keep it on hand for when I hit the trails.
I remember you posting about this mod, is that post still alive? (searching for it now)
You had some pics too I thought?
Maybe you could add that info to this post seeing as it is stickied here, so the best info is all in the one place :D

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
I remember you posting about this mod, is that post still alive? (searching for it now)
You had some pics too I thought?
Maybe you could add that info to this post seeing as it is stickied here, so the best info is all in the one place :D
Good Idea :thumbsup:

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1047

There are some other good threads on this out there, if I get time I will try and find a few and post the links to them here.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I have now extended my stocker too, makes a significant difference, well worth the effort!
For me the freight is as much the issue as the buy price on anything, so if I can make it myself, then its worth it!

I will post some pics soon.
Intended to take a couple while welding it, but forgot the camera that day

·
Registered
191 Posts
It can be done with a mig if you have a aluminum spool gun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
swing arm

how did it do in motocross?
here are some pics of my swinger that my buddy welded for me. he is a welder at a coal mine, and did it all at work. its not the prettiest looking thing........but iv beat the hell out of it for 2 years now, and have had no problems.

here are some pics i took about a year ago... there is also a big square piece of aluminum welded on the bottom for added strength.

·
Registered
13 Posts
have u used this extended swing arm in motor cross track or jumped it wondering how well it hold up

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
Outback welding can weld a stocker for you if you want it strong im sure he can do it. I will be parting out my friends 660 here soon and it has a Tucker pro arm that was built for GNCC racing and made to be tough. Hes supposed to start tearing down tomorrow.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts