Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I've been around the raptor community for quite some time now, mostly for pleasure.

We are now vendors here so i just wanted to get the word out.

Right now we are currently doing these for $300.00 shipped

Here is some pics of our recent work.

We are REAL easy to work with.

Thx, Darryll @ Out Back Welding

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Bump for a great guy with some good work. I plan on getting one or two of these this summer for my Brother and I. Keep up the good work D :beer:

·
Registered
615 Posts
What part of the lake are you from? There are several of us on here from the Lebanon area.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We just got a 10,000 sq. ft. building in Sunrise beach down state rd TT near shawnee bend public access. We are currently living and working out of the same building. We are about 1 mile from the lake its self. I have lived all over the lake area, Camdenton,Linn Creek, Greenview, ect.. A long while ago I used to work in lebonon, at Tracker Boats, Aluminum tig welder ofcourse. Thats great! We should get togeather some time, and if any of you guys wanted to get some work done, we are right here. Swing by and see how us poor folk live.

few pics of the place

·
Registered
615 Posts
Sounds good Darryll, we'll have to meet up sometime. I am pretty familiar with sunrise Beach, my sister used to live there.

We do a lot of ATV rodeos and drag races down here. You should come down and check it out sometime. Here is a board we use to let everyone know where and when they are.

http://4stateatvrodeo.proboards.com/index.cgi?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good Darryll, we'll have to meet up sometime. I am pretty familiar with sunrise Beach, my sister used to live there.

We do a lot of ATV rodeos and drag races down here. You should come down and check it out sometime. Here is a board we use to let everyone know where and when they are.

http://4stateatvrodeo.proboards.com/index.cgi?
KEWL! I'd love to check out a rodeo, sounds like fun.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Our jig goes from -2 trough a +13 lmao! I would feel safe doing anything up to a + 6, beyond that let your conscious be your guide.

I don't have a scale with me ATM. My +3 painted weighed 12.05 lbs, so whatever a stocker weighs, subtract that from 12.05 and devide that by 3. That will give you the added weight per inch, if I'm correct. I'll have to do some more research on this.

Darryll

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just took 2 more to powdercoat this morning, now we have 3 at powder(emecor, bigbullseye, and Johny_Ringo).

We have cores in stock, ready to go! $300.00 shipped back to you, just say the word!

Pm, text, call , or email.

We accept PayPal.

Thx, Darryll @ Out Back Welding

1 - 14 of 14 Posts