Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been banned from riding my raptor in my neighborhood. Some Old Fart called the guard after I did about 30-40mph past his house going to the golf course. Anyways I want to know if any of yall have problems with running the stock tires on paved roads? Do they wear down hard? When my (ltes, intake, and pc3) come in I am gonna run wide open past his house again and ride around in the neighborhood. The man that reported me in also reported my neighbor in because he didn't like his atv trailor sitting by his front door!

I think he is going to be hearing some loud LTE's until he moves...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Machy,
You seem like a reasonable guy from your other posts. However, I have to say that it is attitudes like yours that give all of us a bad name. Do us all a favor and give the "wide open in the neighborhood" thing a break, even if you feel like your neighbor is a jerk.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Mojoboxer said:
Machy,
You seem like a reasonable guy from your other posts. However, I have to say that it is attitudes like yours that give all of us a bad name. Do us all a favor and give the "wide open in the neighborhood" thing a break, even if you feel like your neighbor is a jerk.
Exactly, and we wonder why the Granola eatin hippies have so much firepower against us. ::)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I ride mine on the road a few miles a week and they seem to be holding up just fine. Turns seem to tear them up the quickest so take turns wide and slow.

·
Registered
584 Posts
You guys drop all that coin on mods and worried about tires? :crazy:

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well this guy that called the guards out and everything. he is the guy that doesn't give the kids anything on halloween, he wants my friends trailor out infront of his house moved, he wants my dad and i to remove our loud pipes on our cars and trucks, he will seu (however u spell it) the whole neighborhood for having atv's,golf carts, and battery operated vehicles, he got in a big debate about an african american family moving in next to him,he also tried to pull my little bros bb gun from him and began to come after him... i personally think something needs to be done :p

·
Registered
207 Posts
fill a garbage can with water, lean it against his front door and ring the door bell, when he opens the door, watch the fuck out its like a flood gate in his house now.

·
Registered
554 Posts
blue700 said:
fill a garbage can with water, lean it against his front door and ring the door bell, when he opens the door, watch the fuck out its like a flood gate in his house now.
Now that is funny! Good thing I didn't know about this one when I was young.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I used to live next to a guy like that so I know what he's dealin' with. It's not just the noise, he'll complain just to aggravate. I got a kick out of that article in the Feb. QUAD magazine pg. 152. Using the quad is not a good idea, but use whatever you can within the law. When the cops came to my house, I asked them if he can stop me, and they said as long as I stay on my property (not the street) he can't do anything even about the noise before 10 p.m. As soon as they left, I rode and revved as much as I could. I told him "the cops just told me I could do this". That burned him up bad. My friend and I drag raced in my driveway. Man was that fun! It's fun to torment, but be sure to stay legal or have an allibi like the magazine article. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
You can shove a potato in his car's exhaust!!! hehehe :mad:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Ha Ha I know how you feel. My neighbors cant stand me every since I bought mine. To answer your question about the tires. I think they stink on pavement (like any atv tire). Real soft rubber with asphalt not a good combo (Sometimes i poop myself cause the damn thing wont turn). Havent had mine for a yr yet and already tread is shredded.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.