Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my 07 Raptor 700 GYTR white stolen on Feb 15 2011. Someone broke into my toy hauler a took off with my quad. It has white plastics with silver decals, Trail Tech computer, skat trak front and rear sand tires, Direct Drive lockout clutch, reverse lever relocated on handlebar, 1.5" bar risers, GYTR exhaust, footwell, skid plate and front bumper. VIN # JY4AM07Y97C034935 If you find it I will give a $1000.00 reward. I live in La Center, WA. Please contact me if you have any information or see something on ebay or craigslist. [email protected]
Thanks
Croc79

·
Registered
256 Posts
I will keep my eyes open even though Im all the way in Florida. I had this happen to me last year and mine was found so there is hope. There is a special place in hell for those type of people. Wish you the best of luck.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Damn buglars! I wish it was legal to hunt them down and chainsaw their balls...Ugh! I wish you the best of luck to find it...Freakin anal retentive human waste of space. Id like to get my hands on a burglar i think he would just pouf vanish in the wilderness...Of course id beat him half to death assho**...

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Damn that sucks man, I hope you get it back. I'll keep an eye open over here on the east side of the state.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I would doubt, it would show up past the frontier but ya ill keep an eye out also. And if i can put my hands around his neck even better. Ill play a little disapearing act on him LOL.

·
Brooklyn Raptor.
441 Posts
use this site to search all of craigslist at once

http://www.dailylister.com/

it a search thing that searches craigslist for you, this way you wont have to search every city in crigslist
Or you report it to the police with the vin and hopefully one day youll get a call, i know more then 10 bikes out in ny mostly banshees that have been recoverd because of the question ~do you have paper for this vehicle~

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for everyone that is keeping an eye out for it and the info. I'll post pictures next week due to I'll be away this weekend.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
ill keep a watch in utah!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Or you report it to the police with the vin and hopefully one day youll get a call, i know more then 10 bikes out in ny mostly banshees that have been recoverd because of the question ~do you have paper for this vehicle~
i would do everything i could, call the police, check the internet, post it on RF, and search for it at local riding spots. i would even post fliers with pics of it where people who ride atv's go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts