Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP.

ON SEPT 15. A 3 MONTH OLD 2006 YAMAHA RAPTOR 700 SPECIAL EDITION,
WAS STOLEN RIGHT FROM OUT OF OUR TRUCK ( IN OUR DRIVEWAY ). IT IS YELLOW WITH A BLACK YAMAHA STICKER. (WITH SOME BLACK & WHITE SQUARES)
IT HAS THE # 3 ON FRONT AND ON BOTH REAR MUD FLAPS. WHITE SHOCKS, BLACK SEAT, EXTENDERS ON TIRES, HOLES WERE DRILLED UNDER THE SEAT TO MAKE IT LIGHTER.

PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE CONTACT
THE POLICE IN CLERMONT, FL. (352)394-5588

THIS BELONGS TO A 20yr OLD THAT WORKED SO HARD TO BUY THIS !!! I KNOW SOME GOOD PEOPLE ARE STILL IN THIS WORLD.

PLEASE ASK YOURSELF HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF YOURS WAS GONE AND YOU ONLY MADE 3 PAYMENTS AND STILL HAVE TO PAY IT OFF.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE,
ANNETTE FERGUSON 352-227-9303

D

·
0 Posts
I'm sorry about your lost. There are websites you can list it on far as vin number to catch these crooks.

·
Registered
348 Posts
:( I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I live in nor-cal so I wont be much help but I will still keep eyes and ears open as quads travel alot. I wish you luck and hope for a safe return of your 700 raptor.

·
Registered
348 Posts
:mad:I really hate thieves, why cant they do what everybody else does, save up or finance instead of just taking from someone who is just trying to make a living and have a little fun when not working. :( I really hope they get'em. :thumbsup:

D

·
0 Posts
I agree, nuthin more than thieves that get my blood pump, thats why the shotgun sits in the bedroom within reach. :thumbsup:

p.s and I' a good shot

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Man that suck bro...hope they finda it and u get it back soon... :thumbsup:

Good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
That sucks, i really hope you get it back!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Mines insured by: Ruger, Bushmaster, Smith&Wesson, Remington, Intratech, Remington, Springfield, Mauser, SKS. Plus now I 0ose a length of my tractor hold down chain and the biggest P,G&E grade pad lock + I lock up the garage now, even though I live 4-5 miles out of town.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Im really sorry about your loss mine was stolen for 2 years and have faith cause mine turn up at a repair shop not far from me and I got it back in good fair condition. I know how it feels damn thievs. I am always peranoid to leave my house even thou i have it chain up with 2 good chain and locks someone can still cut the chains. Invest in a alarm is what i will do someday. again sorry I keep look out i ride south ga and mid at all the big atv events and if i see one i try to look it over good to see if it could be yours

·
Registered
27 Posts
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH! I HATE PEOPLE THAT STEAL SHIT LIKE THAT. PEOPLE ARE JUST MEAN. TRY POSTIN A PIC. ON HERE... MAYBE THAT WILL HELP. OR MAYBE GO TO SOME LOCAL RIDING PARKS OR PLACES AND TALK TO SOMEONE WHO WORKS THERE. MAYBE THEY HAVE COME ACROSS IT. I KNOW AT THE PARK AROUND HERE U NEED TO REGI. THE QUADS. THEY MAY HAVE A RECORD OF IT... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm also sorry for your loss....one thing I would do though...is keep an eye on EBAY. They may not sell the bike whole but you just might find it being parted out on there. And then you could track down the seller. EBAY is probably one of the most common places stolen goods are sold. :mad:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. but i can still never figure out how people with buy a 7K bike, spend thousands in aftermarket parts and not buy 200 dollar a year insurance.

·
Registered
207 Posts
well i live in deltona florida, but ride all over so i will keep an eye and ear out for it, hope the crook gets fuck by a big guy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts