Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen on You Tube people that have Raptors that are street legal. Does anyone have any idea how to make a raptor street legal?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that is what I thought but they had license plates and everything. I thought it was weird. I live in Oklahoma. I would love to take a joy ride around the streets on my Rappy.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I always go for a joy ride on the streets, but you have to watch out for The Man.

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
yeah AZ it's legal. some other places. rap7 and myself have tried getting it passed in georgia but noone wants to do work i guess... we've wrote probably 200 ppl in high seats between local or state gov't.. and they all say "talk to so-and-so" then they say the same thing... no one wants to help i guess.... in georgia you can't straddle the seat on anything with 4 weeks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dirt legal will help I found them last night now I’m looking to buy a road ready raptor just can’t find prices live seen pics after pics but no prices

·
Registered
89 Posts
You can ride on the road here in the uk. I think its something to do with the european law for us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts