Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a shock that can handle my girl and myself. The one on it just pfffffft, shat on us. Melted my chain guide before I got home. I want a stronger replacement. Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You've seen this done i assume? Share a link of the big boy spring, I need to know what to buy that will fit on my 660. I'm new to these bikes, but plan on keeping it, so please help.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
What kind of weight are you looking for it to handle? Is your current shock shot completely? You can do a google search concerning Jogaca suspension works. Kevin can repair that one and add a stiffer spring for you.

Kevin - 480-262-3216. He is in Arizona and hard to reach at times but leave a VM and repeat the following day if need be.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure if its feasible, but like I said, my shock just flattened when I hit a bump with my girl on the back. I'm 210, she's 230, if it don't work it don't work, I'll just fix it up to move myself, but if it can move us both, that'd be cool too. Ill hit guy up, maybe see if he can help, time is of the essence, I'm trying to ride not let it sit.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I know he has helped out other guys that were high in the weight range, so yes something can be worked out. Keep us posted.

welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Mine is for a 230 pound rider. They make them for all different weights, just google 660 rear shock springs, there should be a few companies that make them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts