Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it wasn't that deep the other times! Went over the handlebars in knee deep mud! haha

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha I landed fine, then went about 30ft and when I hit the mud the front went down and me and the bike went up...I had a soft landing and the rappy stopped just like that, straight up in the air. Had to get a truck to get it out!

·
Registered
297 Posts
hahaha :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(, now thats some shit you gotta show to all of your friends and family adn make it a wallpaper and shit

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure if yall are following what I mean....I didn't LAND a jump like this... I went into a mudhole and the front sank in and the front tires stopped I had enough momentum to flip up like that

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
speedshift said:
I'm not sure if yall are following what I mean....I didn't LAND a jump like this... I went into a mudhole and the front sank in and the front tires stopped I had enough momentum to flip up like that
yeah man i know what ya mean hell if you DID land that way off a jump like i did you wouldnt be giving any thumbs up i know i wasnt :'(

·
Registered
176 Posts
thats hilarious man!! glad you didnt get hurt. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
296 Posts
glad that it turned out ok....saw a guy hit a mud hole like that several times with no problems but the last time he hit it just about the same thing happened but he ended up in a body cast....his legs caught the handle bars and bent them foward so much that the grips were touching together....after seeing what happened to him I don't hit mud holes as fast anymore

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea I skimmed the top about 4 timesand look what happened the last time.. I made it over the bars and hit the soft mud thankfully..I broke my arm in july and I have a plate and pins...it coulda ended up nasty

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thats some funny shit. What was the outcome of the raptor though, nothing broke hopefully.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea go ahead and save it. The rappy had no damage..just muddy! really muddy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts