Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help:
hi people alsum site but any way
iv brought a 03 660 raptor and wen i ride it the bike just dies and wil not rev again unless i clutch it or the bike nearly comes to a stop it happens in all gears the parking brake sensor is not there and sum times the quad wil not do it not very often tho
any sujestions wuld be apresheated
sorry bout the spelling lol
thanx arran

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Sorry about the spelling is right, dude
alsum amsome?
any way anyway?
iv I've?
brought bought?
wen when?
wil will?
sum some?
tho though?
sujestions suggestions?
wuld would?
apresheated appreciate?
bout about?
thanx thankyou?

As for the parking brake being removed is the switch gone orhas it been tucked up under the fender and making intermitent contact?
Next look at the green/white wire by the front sprocket, it's the push-on connector, pull it off and note if it feels like it was on solidly. This is the reverse switch sensor, if it has a bad connection the motor will think it's in reverse and engage the limiter. If it feels like the plug had a loose connection you can squeeze the plug A SMALL amount so it holds better. Squeeze it to much and it will collapse. Look for corrrosion in the plug and on the post it fits over.

Welcome to the forum, sorry bout bustin your balls on the spellin but it was that or ignore you.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
pdxraptor said:
That has to be the worst spelling I've ever seen. I think he needs some :help:
Rappyboy's posts used to be so bad you couldn't read them... This guy might take him though. Hes bin spelin wel l8tly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts