Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,057 Posts
I have had good experiences with a couple of the Metal-tech / Alba swingarms. They are on the heavier side but have been robust and durable over time. Friends I rode with have been very happy with their lonestar arms as well. Though if you're looking for drag equipment you're going to get very different recommendations.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Lonestar. Period.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
579 Posts
Lsr cracks at shock mounts, have 4 broken ones in shop. Tubeular does not crack easy plus lsr is over priced. Ive owned one needed to fix, it was under gusseted. We can build better.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
You are the only one I've ever heard say that. I've had mine for years with no issues and so have countless others.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
579 Posts
We build alot if stuff for pro racers who kill stuff, broken Houser frames, leagers, raths. Hre stuff costs less and build strong because one or two guys are doing all the work. Everything is hand built. I've been hre for 12 years. We reproduce atc parts and atv frames you guys have never heard of like tiger. If you want one email, if you want to pay more but lsr...hre allows you to customize more then the other brands. My 660r is all hre built.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts