Raptor Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
In the first pic you show the wheel bent/toed in toward the center, but in the last post you are showing it bent/cambered in toward the top. Not sure which direction it is bent that you are having trouble with, can you please clarify?
And how about a pic of the whole front end together with both wheels so we have another side to compare too.

·
Registered
301 Posts
For reference I had some bent parts on mine, I bought it like that from previous owner. I thought just my steering column was twisted, but turns out my lower A arm was bent. I replaced the whole front end and it was still tweaked a bit, just didn’t have the right feel you know? Turns out the handlebars were bent just enough to to give me false readings when setting everything straight.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Does the wheel wobble when you spin it freely?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
In the first pic you show the wheel bent/toed in toward the center, but in the last post you are showing it bent/cambered in toward the top. Not sure which direction it is bent that you are having trouble with, can you please clarify?
And how about a pic of the whole front end together with both wheels so we have another side to compare too.

If you standing on the bike, the right wheel is bent. The top left of the rim is pushed in towards the shock, and the lower is pushed out. I swapped the tires to make sure it wasent the wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
For reference I had some bent parts on mine, I bought it like that from previous owner. I thought just my steering column was twisted, but turns out my lower A arm was bent. I replaced the whole front end and it was still tweaked a bit, just didn’t have the right feel you know? Turns out the handlebars were bent just enough to to give me false readings when setting everything straight.
Appreciate the reference I like up the wheels based on the stops at the bottom with equal measurements on both sides. There is definitely something tweaked and I’m suspecting ones of these a-arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts