Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas I'm new to the whole rebuilding A raptor 660 thing.
I'm looking to replace the front end a arms and a full set of shocks .

I have no idea where to start as there's so many different styles and brands that are so expensive ..

I trail ride allot , hit the odd jumps here An there .
I'm not looking to brake the bank but I don't want junk either .

If someone could give me some ideas on what to go with for shocks and a arms , I would be very grateful ..
Thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
Contact Member Jogaca concerning shocks, he is our go to guy on this forum. He lives in Arizona. Kevin - 480-262-3216. Let him know I sent you his way....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Any updates?

I was going to go with Team Alba's adjustable long travel a-arm kit for $415, and Elka's Legacy Kit for $999.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
Any updates?

I was going to go with Team Alba's adjustable long travel a-arm kit for $415, and Elka's Legacy Kit for $999.
I rode a set of Jogaca's shocks this past Saturday, and I can tell you from experience they work just as well as a high end shock. I've owned Elkas, Fox, and currently have Motowoz, my suggestion is call Kevin because you'll save major $$$ and be mad at yourself for not calling sooner.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I rode a set of Jogaca's shocks this past Saturday, and I can tell you from experience they work just as well as a high end shock. I've owned Elkas, Fox, and currently have Motowoz, my suggestion is call Kevin because you'll save major $$$ and be mad at yourself for not calling sooner.
That's good to know. Are they just the fronts? Or all three?

Sorry for the thread hi-jack...:devil

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
He does all of em. Look him up on Google images or Facebook under JOGACA Suspension. He's super easy to talk to and very knowledgeable, he does killer work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone been able to reach Kevin lately? After three years in a million pieces the 01' Raptor is close to coming back to life.
Need to get some shock work done but haven't been able to reach anyone for several days. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone been able to reach Kevin lately? After three years in a million pieces the 01' Raptor is close to coming back to life.
Need to get some shock work done but haven't been able to reach anyone for several days. Any other suggestions?

I talked to him about a week or week and a half ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,786 Posts
I talked to him today. Just a busy guy for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts