Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like..deeper and less noise..I like the shortor smaller can of DG but it's too loud in my dense area.
I'll try and take a vid tomorrow.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, Today was my 1st day I have rode it since new pipe...It does feel snappier than the DG but I assume it's the added back pressure...But I like tq vs hp for fun factor jst like my cars...But what I really love is how it doesen't sound raspy and so loud....this thig is not loud at all...I can just cruise and it's backyard quiet...wot is a nice tone and not. Obnoxious at all!!! Only thing is the can does come close the the frame...but this thing rocks for $166 so glad I didn't get the fmf for so much more $$$.

Here's a vid...I used photobucket so lets try it....
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu292/STi489/20120406_165812.mp4

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I watched the video, looks nice,,,,,but its hard to tell in videos sometimes. Compared to the complete stock system, how loud is the lexx? (with the quiet core)

·
Super Moderator
8,974 Posts
Both look nice. Good sound on the LEXX. I just purchased an 08 Raptor 250 for the wife. She does not like the look of the stock muffler, so I will be on the hunt for one. The daughter has the GYTR on hers, and I have the duals on my 700, so its pretty noticeable on the stocker, lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
FMF Q4 is a good pipe. Pricy but worth it in my opinion

1 - 13 of 13 Posts