Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been trying to get ahold of him after i ordered my parts and i cant get ahold of him just checking my tracking number my brother in law told me that he has great prices and nice guy he is prices are great but i wish he would call back :(

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
From reading this board I've seen a few poeple with this problem. :banghead: :eek: I haven't had this issue though. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ive ordered alot of stuff from him now and my parts have always came the day he said they would.I have never had a problem getting a hold of him during his buisness hours. Maybe i just got good luck :grin_nod:. I wouldnt worry about your parts not coming. Jeremy

·
Registered
41 Posts
I had the same basic problem. I canceled my order & he confirmed that it was canceled, but the charges weren't reversed, and he dropped off the planet. I called my CC company & they did whatever they do to resolve it. I certainly won't ever buy from him again, and it sounds like this is a recurring problem, so buyer beware.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
yes at time it is hard to get a hold of him, but he has always gotten back to me.. tough i did have a problem with an order i made with him, i ordered a hmf pipe and of course it comes from the manu. and after a week i decided to call the manu. and the order never went thru, so i called him and got i straightened out and now i have to wait a nother week. which i ordered it over three weeks ago..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts