Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I am glad I did not do business with them. I was really thinking of getting LTE's from them. I would be a bit worried right now if I had.
I have been doing some reading and found that is most likely a script attack on php servers and does not collect information, from what I can tell so far.

R

·
0 Posts
It's cool if you can do that shit, but come on people these days never use those kind of skills to do good.

·
Registered
24 Posts
what in the heck is going on with all of this? what does all of this mean????

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
I don't know... things happen,. I've been there with my website before, I would still trust using their business.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like it is working now. :thumbsup: I am surprised they did not post anything to tell customers what happened and if the hack appeared to be collecting any information.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
I've purchased from him in the past and he's done well by me. I'm not able to understand nor do I care to spend the time reading the endless page of data that was posted, but I imagine if there's a big problem someone will hear about it.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Flynbyu said:
Man, and I though I had just smoked some of the best sh*t ever, and now you guys are saying it was all a joke?

Damn.

:lol:

~Brian
Hey, I liked the music it played when they got hacked :lol: I don't think it is good business practice to act like nothing happened, it is better to give your customers an explanation

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Flynbyu said:
That's pretty wild.

At one time, Sweetquads was pretty active on this site.

~Brian
yea they use to be the forum sponsor... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
?????????????????????????????I must have missed something :3question:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I tried to buy a pipe from him. It wasn't a good experience, but I did finally get my money back.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sandnut said:
I tried to buy a pipe from him.  It wasn't a good experience, but I did finally get my money back.  Then I hacked the bastard's site  :satan:
Ahh ha, it was you  :nono:

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have purchased a few items from SweetQuads and they were extremely fast, cheap and great customer service. I am not sure why people are so against this place? They were good to me. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts