Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since a lot of people are so quick to post bad things about companies(especially sweetquads), i figured i'd post a positive comment.

I ordered my dmc duals and fuel controller from tom at sweetquads late last week and they arrived today, right on time. Tom gave me a fair price for the two and was prompt with replies to both my pm's and the phone message i left.

When ordering through a third party i know sometimes there can be delays in shipment, i work at a company that is sometimes the third party and we deal with this too.

All in all, i'll be doing business with sweetquads again.

Thats all

·
Registered
579 Posts
I got a killer deal on my HMF from sweetquads a while back but it did take a month to get (HMF was behind).

·
Registered
216 Posts
Maybe I'll try them next time.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Last three weeks and two separate orders from SweetQuads.

Both arrived on time and zero problems with them.

Well......except that I am still waiting for my DVD. ;) Oh Tom........

·
Registered
287 Posts
I know he's got a killer deal on the LTE or DMC duals with intake and Dobeck...though I've personally not ordered anything just yet.

·
Registered
103 Posts
;) What can i SAY but they have been great to me!! :thumbsup: As in australia we have very few Quad shops to choose from and even then they rip you off :mad: Also the ones we do have wont do special orders from the USA :unsure:. So I went to Sweet Quads for my DMC Duals and PCIII for half the price in Oz . So far they have been the best ATV shop I have dealt with. and one of the only shops on Ebay to have 100% for Eg:
Seller: sweetquads( 241)
Member: since Jan-24-03 in United States

Buy safely
1. Check the seller's reputation
Score: 241 | 100% Positive
Read feedback comments
2. Learn how you are protected
Free PayPal Buyer Protection.
See eligibility

:p Cheers from Oz

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sweet, I got a great deal from Tom yesterday for the DMC duals. Hopefully they will get here early next week. I just put in the pro design intake and k&n and damn, this thing sounds like a beast. Cant wait to hear it with the duals. I guess I should hurry up and order my pcIII.

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
My LTE's took forever to arive, BUT it was the ceramic coating company that delayed the order. Tom gave me straight up answers after checking on my order. Good Job Tom and Sweetquads! and keep up the good work. ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tom has also been great to me!! As I am in Australia as well and agree we have very few Quad shops to choose from and most charge like wounded bulls :banghead: and wonder why we do not support them. I also went to Sweet Quads for my DMC Duals, EFI ,Grips,Pro-Flow, ETC..... Tom has the best deals and great service, HE will be getting all my orders from down under. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
NJRaptor said:

Shoot me your name and address in a PM and i will get it out tomorrow. I dont know why it was never shipped out.

BTW we REALLY appriciate all the nice feedback from you guys.

Tom

·
Registered
175 Posts
sweetquads said:
NJRaptor said:

Shoot me your name and address in a PM and i will get it out tomorrow. I dont know why it was never shipped out.

BTW we REALLY appriciate all the nice feedback from you guys.

Tom
Thanks Tom :thumbsup:

I will send you a PM.

I will also call you on Friday to place another order. :grin_nod:

Guys I will say this, Tom has been on the ball as far as anything I have ordered and all questions I have had. I am loyal to those who do right by me, and Tom has done right. He gets all my business now. Only time I do not use him is if he does not have what I need exactly. And that is rare.

Once again, thanks Tom for the great service. 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.