Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where the bolts are for the swing arm? I want to move it back wards because my chain and e-brake keep getting loose

·
Registered
22 Posts
OK. I'm assuming you're asking how to adjust the chain? There are two long bolts attaching your carrier to the swing arm. One above the carrier and one below. Loosen those two bolts. Next you need to tighten the two adjustment bolts on the bottom of the carrier/swingarm. These are the two bolts inside of the clamps. After you tighten those bolts (causing your carrier to roll and your chain to tighten), tighten everything back up. This should take care of your chain.

Your e-brake has nothing to do with this problem. It is a bad set up. My advice is to remove the whole damn thing and install a block off plate.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One more question, top part of chain is tight but the buttom is loose, sound normal??? :3question:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, that all depends on how your quad is sitting. Sometimes the top is looser than the bottom and vice versa. The best way to test is to put it on level ground in neutral.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts