Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is The best Swing arm a guy could buy For all round riding, a little bit of jumping, some Duning and Hard Trail Ridin Curious as to which Length i Should Go +2 or +4 i have some pretty good Mods Such as... Bored to 686 Web Cam 696/697 Twin Air w/o Lid lots of others Needless to Say She Is Snappy as Hell. What DO the Experts Think? 2 or 4???

If someone might have one for sale I Am open to Negotiations Just Email Me

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Im no expert but i woud say do not go +4 if your gonna be riding trails....it will take away too much of your turning radius for trails....i have a +2 and i get through some pretty tight stuff....i like the +2 its a good choice :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
If you're going to be running in a straight line for a significant amount of your season then a +4 is probably what you'd be happiest with. They're still very trail-able but they keep the front end down a lot better than the +2.

I love the +2 length on the trails but if you've got some power it can get squirrely if you're too heavy on the throttle. Even so it's much more manageable than stock but still turns on a dime. Simple to keep control of if you want to, easy to get wild if you don't.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
the janssen outlaw is what i got....its nice cuz its got a lifetime warranty....i think a few other do too....laeger, maybe burgard, and possibly eyeball engineering....as far as i see it its up to what you like the look of.....im sure they are all pretty strong and what not

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
we'll see how much it goes up to.....i bet it wont stay low....too bad thats not a buy it now

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
its only a plus 1. I thought they only came in + 2,4,6?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts