Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if switching from my sparks big core(ceramic coated) to the LTE dual setup would be worth it? I'll be going built here pretty soon in the next few weeks more then likely if I dont pick up a 700.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
More than likely you won't even feel a difference with the mods you have. When you uncork the motor ..(port, cam, piston, and even carbs) some more you'll utilize more of the pipes (lte) potential, and go to an area where the sparks will not be as efficient, especially if you go big bore ,or stroker.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rt said:
More than likely you won't even feel a difference with the mods you have. When you uncork the motor ..(port, cam, piston, and even carbs) some more you'll utilize more of the pipes (lte) potential, and go to an area where the sparks will not be as efficient, especially if you go big bore ,or stroker.

Thats where I'm headed at this point unless they back off teh price on a 700. Will the LTE's quiet it down a bit though? Dont really care if its a little quiter performance is what I'm after.

·
Registered
373 Posts
i think the lte's are louder than the sparks

someone correct me if im wrong

1 - 4 of 4 Posts