Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else havin trouble getting ahold of him?

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
okieraptor said:
Any one else havin trouble getting ahold of him?

I think Tony fubared his back and is having surgery---again. Give it a few days and see if you can contact him then.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I was in contact with him on Thursday, said they had been busy getting ready for the ATV show in Portland. Have not heard from him since though? Probably just catching up.

·
Registered
413 Posts
talked to him today :3question: :thumbsup: just got my modquad drag axle through him today!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I talked to him tonight. He said he has been swamped. He promised to ship my swingarm out next Mon or Tue. Red label. I hope he comes thru because I will be at the dunes for 8 Days and need that swingarm.
He promised me last week when I ordered it that I would have it. I hope he is a man of his word.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
superchargemyride said:
I talked to him tonight. He said he has been swamped. He promised to ship my swingarm out next Mon or Tue. Red label. I hope he comes thru because I will be at the dunes for 8 Days and need that swingarm.
He promised me last week when I ordered it that I would have it. I hope he is a man of his word.

You have a spare engine for that thing or is Kenz going to have your 8 mil stroker back to you by then?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Mark here,

Supercharged's motor was very fortunate to arrive about the time we had a customer back out on a +8 setup for lack of money and we just so happen to have all the major parts ready to roll so he is officially the worlds luckiest Kenz "motor" customer to date.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
CycleTech said:
Mark here,

Supercharged's motor was very fortunate to arrive about the time we had a customer back out on a +8 setup for lack of money and we just so happen to have all the major parts ready to roll so he is officially the worlds luckiest Kenz "motor" customer to date.

Right on ! If that thing runs as good for him as mine does for me, you won't be able to punch the grin off his face ;)

Hold on good the first time you gas that bad boy up Super :grin_nod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts