Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new stem and when I ordered I clarified for a 700 but the box says 660? This will still work right?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Got this from ATV Galaxy's listing on e-bay...

Fits all Raptor 700 and 660 models

100% new.. Authorized Dealer

Tag Metals Steering Stem and Anti-Vibe Clamp Kit

Chrome Finsh

+1 inch taller on all Raptor 660 and Raptor 700 Models

Oversize clamp kit Included

Comes with Full Tag Defect Warranty

I'd say your good..... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
I didn't even check the box but I have it and it fits great. If it's the part number it says on the website then you're fine.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet I will post pics when I am finished

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Raptor7hun said:
Sweet I will post pics when I am finished
Ya do that....The only reason I went Houser was my dealer got stuck with it after some schmuck special ordered it and backed out so I got it just over cost........Otherwise Tag all the way !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the stem is just simply awesome but I will hold on the pics...they sent me the wrong t2 bars and they are way to high :mad: they remind me of the handlebars off a girls schwinn bike from the 60's...The cables dont reach and they are uncomfortable as a shot to the nards. A funny side note for the install, after I reassembled everything gas tank, front fender, hood, gas tank cover I am putting the bars together and drop one of the four hex bolts into the hole where the stem comes out falling down back under neath the friggin gas tank..... :'(......back off came the hood, gas tank cover, front fender, gas tank and so on...WELL I GUESS WHEN I NEED TO REPLACE THE DAMN PLASTIC IT SHOULDNT TAKE TOO LONG!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Raptor7hun said:
the stem is just simply awesome but I will hold on the pics...they sent me the wrong t2 bars and they are way to high :mad: they remind me of the handlebars off a girls schwinn bike from the 60's...The cables dont reach and they are uncomfortable as a shot to the nards. A funny side note for the install, after I reassembled everything gas tank, front fender, hood, gas tank cover I am putting the bars together and drop one of the four hex bolts into the hole where the stem comes out falling down back under neath the friggin gas tank..... :'(......back off came the hood, gas tank cover, front fender, gas tank and so on...WELL I GUESS WHEN I NEED TO REPLACE THE DAMN PLASTIC IT SHOULDNT TAKE TOO LONG!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts