Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where else can u buy a TB besides white knuckle any info. Also what else would u need for a 54mm tb I was thinking of buying one tomorrow . Also buying a 550 injector

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How Much? And will i be better off buying tue whole kit from white knuckle or would it cost more buying a tb from someone else and then buying a FCI

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen people talking about them be no pros or cons. Where to buy and actually how much. I could probably get one from Kenz cycle since my head is there already but I'm not

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I know with the big TB's you need a bigger intake then the FCI. I would PM DL and see. I think his price was cheaper then WK but I don't remember what he said. I think the big TB's come with the intake tube to.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
You will want the head to be ported for the big TB. IIRC you need it will to be matched to the porting because it is much larger but I'll be honest I don't know alot about these 700's yet I'm still learning.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
The 54's come with the intake tube and filter...everything else you need comes off your stock TB with the exception of the larger injector.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea my head is at Kenz right now should be done this week or next week hehas had it for two much so pretty soon.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Then Ill need to find me a lockout

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't know if I want to do the sleeper look and act stock or the nice one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts