Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running around with these on. Heard a lot of good things about them. Are they hi/lo compression and rebound? Wonder if they increase the travel any too. Their website doesn’t say a whole lot about them.
What about Motowoz shocks. Came across them while I was looking for shocks for my son ATV. I know their price tag is steeper then elka elite shocks for my son. :) They look nice.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
I'm authorized TCS Dealer and can answer basically any question that you may have regarding to TCS Suspension. I've sold a lot of sets on yfzcentral, and the thing I like most is I always get positive feedback. TCS takes everything into consideration even Rider height which a lot of companies fail to consider that when they are building a set of shocks. I'm offering a discount on TCS and Motowoz shocks, let me know if I can help you price wise.

2-3 week wait on the tcs

Take care
Kenneth

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I've been wearing TCS on my Raptor for some time now. I believe them to be fantsatic. They came valved correctly right out of the box. No fiddling required. If you decide to get them you won't look back. They are compression adjustable if you get rezzies, but I've never had to touch them. Unlike some other shocks.

TCS custom builds suspension for the customer and his application, and I mean truly custom build. Not just adjusted for your weight. The ride quality is far better in my opinion than some of the other big name suspension suppliers. Oh ya...they are far less expensive too.

If you do decide to get them make sure to ask our site sponsors for a quote. I'm willing to bet you will get a better price.

http://www.tcsracing.com/index.html

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BJH, sounds like you have been really pleased with them. Yeah I think getting the valving right is a major plus. I might see if I can get a revalve done on my rear shock so I can get in dialed in better.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
I need to get my rear shock set for my weight.. Can i just send TCS my rear shock and have them put on a stiffer spring and Revalve for my lard ass :lol: If so how much do u think it be? Also would this in the 2 to 3 week wait also?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright guys tonight I wimped out and went the elka elite route and for my wife’s and son's ATV too. I hope they are worth the $ 5000 plus. Almost could have bought another atv.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sand84 said:
I need to get my rear shock set for my weight.. Can i just send TCS my rear shock and have them put on a stiffer spring and Revalve for my lard ass :lol: If so how much do u think it be? Also would this in the 2 to 3 week wait also?
Yes you can do that.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
BJH said:
Sand84 said:
Yes you can do that.
Would u just put on a stiffer spring or have them build it??

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Send them to TCS and have them re-valved.You could have them valved for your weight and riding style.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sand84 said:
BJH said:
Sand84 said:
Yes you can do that.
Would u just put on a stiffer spring or have them build it??
That really depends on a few things. Do you ride hard? Is your ride weight above 200lbs? Do you want a better ride and better control? If you answered yes to any of these then I would send the whole shock in and have it redone. I will probably draw flames from this but...The stock shocks suck as they come from the factory when compared to what the TCS shocks or some other aftermarket shocks will offer. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
BJH said:
That really depends on a few things. Do you ride hard? Is your ride weight above 200lbs? Do you want a better ride and better control? If you answered yes to any of these then I would send the whole shock in and have it redone. I will probably draw flames from this but...The stock shocks suck as they come from the factory when compared to what the TCS shocks or some other aftermarket shocks will offer. Just my .02
I'm 325 pounds and I don't want it to sag or bottom out when i jump. I ride dunes more than trails...

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Go for a rebuild.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts